robopenguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robopenguin

just have fun

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsletter of 2/01/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asimo
Admin
Admin
asimo

Coins
Coins!: 642
Infractions: 0

Newsletter of 2/01/08 Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter of 2/01/08   Newsletter of 2/01/08 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:02 pm

The Robopenguin Newsletter --------------------------------Feb 1st 2008

THE ultimate newsletter

WELCOME

Welcome to The Robopenguin Newsletter! Don’t forget that on Feb 5th if your entering the contest then you need to do it before or on that day! In this newsletter you will find joke(s), Riddle(s)! This time we even have an Asimo’s FAQ!

FORUM NEWS

If you have noticed we are having a movie/comic/picture competition! If you didn’t know about this please read the forums under News or if you can see it the Portal news forum! Also theres been a BIG decrease in active people on the forums. If you don’t become active you may get an Infraction! So be active! Infractions is one new thing we got onto the forums now. You can find it under your avtar when posting! So Be good and active!

CLUB PENGUIN GAME NEWS

We recently had a fiesta and We hope you enjoyed that! Also Theres a new stage coming soon so make sure you check it out. Many people think it will be an “American Idol” type place so maybe so. Others say its an auditioning thing and theres a price. But nobodys sure. Today Rockhopper also left the island after his ship crashed. Everyone was worried but penguins are planning to build a new one!

ROBOPENGUIN OF THE MONTH

Congratulations to ekat13! Shes been the most active user that hasn’t gotten a reward. After this month you can have a chance winning again so start posting and get into the statistics! Good luck to you all and Congratulate ekat13 if shes on or whenever!

JOKES

1.why did the chicken cross the playground?

2.did you here about the shoe store that burned down?

RIDDLES

1.come every minute but not every two. I never come in a thousand years except leap years, What am I?

MATH PROBLEM(winner gets 100coins by PMing asimo!)

Joe had some money. He got $20.00 from mowing the lawn. After that he spent $16.00 on lunch. Then he spent $1.00 for a yoyo. He now has $50.00. How much did he have in the beginning?

For the past month we have gotten 1member

ASIMO’S FAQ

Dear Asimo,

I saw some members advertising and even a forum but I don’t know how to advertise. How can you advertise?

-desperate advertiser

Dear DA,

I removed advertising because to many people where becoming inactive and it was hard to keep track of. I couldn’t keep track of all that stuff but with more members maybe we can start again!

-Asimo

UP COMING FORUM EVENTS

-February 5th-Last day for competition turn in

-February 10th-Voting for best competition entry

-February 16th-Winner for competition announced!

-February 22nd/23rd-Rodeo Party

UP COMING CLUB PENGUIN EVENTS

-February 1st-Rockhopper leaves/New pin/Clothing Catalog

-February 8th-New play at stage/Post card update

-February 15th-New pin

-February 22nd-Furniture update

JOKES ANSWERS

1.To get to the other slide!

2. 200 Soles(souls) where lost

RIDDLE ANSWER

1. Nothing!

MATH PROBLEM